(RADIATOR) Installing Radiator on my Windows 2000 Server

Laura Bearden lcb21 at home.com
Mon May 21 13:18:03 CDT 2001

I am trying to install radiator so that I can evaluate it before purchasing.
I have been following the steps and have (to the best of my knowledge)
installed Active Perl.  I then sucessfully ran 'perl makefile.pl' and ran
ppm with install dbi and install oracle8.  Then when I try to run the test
(perl test.pl) most if the items say not ok (1b, 1c, 1d, 1e, 2a, etc).  I
have downloaded Digest MD5, but I am not sure that I have compiled it in the
correct location.  Can someone help me.

Thanks - Laura

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au