(RADIATOR) subhandlers?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon May 21 19:06:35 CDT 2001

Hello Viraj -

On Tuesday 22 May 2001 01:34, Viraj Alankar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I was wondering if it is possible to do something like the
> following in any way:
>
> <Handler NAS-IP-Address = 1.2.3.4>
> 	<Handler Called-Station-Id = 1234>
> 	</Handler>
> 	<Handler Called-Station-Id = 5678>
> 	</Handler>
> </Handler>
>
> 	That is, to provide a drill-down like configuration.

No this is not possible, however you can do this:

<Handler NAS-IP-Address = 1.2.3.4, Called-Station-Id = 1234>
</Handler>

<Handler NAS-IP-Address = 1.2.3.4, Called-Station-Id = 5678>
</Handler>

Alternatively, you can use cascaded AuthBy clauses from an AuthBy FILE:

# this is the users file

DEFAULT  Called-Station-Id = 1234, Auth-Type = nnnnn

DEFAULT  Called-Station-Id = 5678, Auth-Type = mmmmm

# this is the configuration file

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy FILE>
	Identifier CheckFILE