(RADIATOR) Minimum Handler + AuthBy to reject?

Neale Banks neale at lowendale.com.au
Mon May 21 04:45:28 CDT 2001

I suspect there is a simple answer to this... ;-)

Currently I have:

<Handler Client-Identifer=foo>
	[Blah]
	<AuthBy LDAP2>
		[other blah]
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>

and it works just fine :-)  However, there's a need to refuse ISDN
Authentication attempts, So I figure a solution like this:

<Handler Client-Identifer=foo,Nas-Port-Type=Sync,Request-Type=Access-Request>
	<AuthBy ????>
		[????]
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>
<Handler Client-Identifer=foo>
	[Blah]
	<AuthBy LDAP2>
		[other blah]
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>

I suppose I could use

<Handler Client-Identifer=foo,Nas-Port-Type=Sync,Request-Type=Access-Request>
	<AuthBy FILE>
		FileName /foo/bar
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>

and either use an empty file (assuming it's permissible) or a single
DEFAULT entry like say:

DEFAULT	Auth-Type = "Reject: ISDN calls not allowed"

But is there anything simpler/more-elegant?

Thanks,
Neale.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au