(RADIATOR) Minimum Handler + AuthBy to reject?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon May 21 05:59:57 CDT 2001

Hello Neale -

The answer probably depends on what else you are wanting to do in your
configuration file and/or your LDAP database.

I would suggest however, that a couple of DEFAULT entries in an AuthBy FILE
might work for you. Something like this:

# users file

DEFAULT Client-Identifier=foo, NAS-Port-Type=Sync, Auth-Type=Reject....

DEFAULT Auth-Type=CheckLDAP

and in the configuration file:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy LDAP2>