(RADIATOR) Radiator AuthBY NT

Michael Audet audet at vectorcore.com
Mon May 21 20:10:44 CDT 2001

CHAP will only work if you PWs are stored in clear text in your database.
You can get CHAP to work with Windows 2000 AD but you have to enable
"Reversible Encryption Format" but only MS knows the key to unlock those
reversible encrypted passwords.
So count CHAP outta the picture.

You should be doing PAP.
If PAP doesn't work then you have something messed up

-Michael Audet
maudet at chubb.com