(RADIATOR) Blocktime from a proxy server

Ken Kirkby ken at terrigal.net.au
Thu Jun 28 06:59:52 CDT 2001

Im just having some difficulty in getting my head around block time
from a proxy server, as to how the transfer of variables takes place
in order to set a session time. I have the time available returned from
the proxy server which I wish to set as a session-limit. While our
SQL derived block time works ok, I cant come up with a combination that
works.

Version is 2.18.2

I have the following AuthBy Radius config in theory anyway, but I keep
getting either av-pair errors, or errors on parsing the config file.

 <AuthBy RADIUS>
	Host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
	Secret xxxxxxxxxx
	AuthPort 1645
	AcctPort 1646
	RetryTimeout 10
	AddToRequest Session-Time
	AllowInReply Session-Timeout
	AcctFailedLogFileName	%L/misseddetails.%Y%m%d

But would the PostAuthCheckBlockTimeLeft or similar be needed here.

    </AuthBy>

Hugh mentioned a request attribute in his reply on Blocktime around
22nd of April, but that was tied up with AuthColumnDef with AuthBy
SQL. I cant see any proxy radius configs in the archive that are
relevant.

Comments welcomed.
--
                	         Ken Kirkby
	PLC Peripherals * Nobbys Net + Terrigal Net
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au