(RADIATOR) Session Database

Kyle khultman at bnsi.net
Thu Jun 28 04:50:46 CDT 2001

I've got this directive in my <Realm DEFAULT>. However, when an user
logs onto the system, and is authenticated by Radiator, it fails to put
an entry into the session table. What am I doing wrong? Radiator-2.18.2
with RH-7.0 and mySql-3.23.38.

<SessionDatabase SQL>

  ## Set the database Identifier
  Identifier SDB1

  ## Set the database source
  DBSource          dbi:mysql:******
  DBUsername        ******
  DBAuth            ******

  AddQuery insert into RADONLINE (USERNAME, \
  NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT, \
  ACCTSESSIONID, TIME_STAMP, FRAMEDADDRESS, PORTTYPE, \
  SERVICETYPE) values ('%n','%N',%{NAS-Port}, \
  '%{Acct-Session-Id}', %{Timestamp}, \
  '%{Framed-Address}','%{Port-Type}','%{Service-Type}')

  DeleteQuery delete from RADONLINE where USERNAME='%n' and \
  NASIDENTIFIER='%N' and NASPORT=%{NAS-Port}

  ClearNasQuery delete from RADONLINE where NASIDENTIFIER="%N'
  CountQuery select NASIDENTIFIER,NASPORT,ACCTSESSIONID from \
  RADONLINE where USERNAME='%n'

</SessionDatabase>
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au