(RADIATOR) Group entries

Jonathon Lindbo jlindbo at netwk-innov.net
Tue Jul 10 20:16:47 CDT 2001

I was having the same problem until I used Getspnam.  The problem I had
with Getspnamf is Redhat 6.2 seems to set the never expiring user names
expiration date to -1.  Radiator did not recognize this and rejected the
authentication attempt.  Since Getspnam is deprecated and will soon go away
I am somewhat concerned.  What does radiator see as a never expiring value ?

Thanks
Jon Lindbo

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au