(RADIATOR) AuthBy Radius, limiting Calling ID stations

lloyd dagocl at team.ph.inter.net
Wed Jul 11 01:56:00 CDT 2001

hi there,
this is what we have right now....we have this radius that does
authentication...our radius also does proxying to other radius by AuthBy
Radius clause...our problem right now is how do we limit the users say
user01 at realm1 from dialling at Calling-Station-Id, say 1234?

the complication: if our radius finds out that the user has realm =
realm1, it proxys it to another radius server but before our radius
server proxys  that particular user, we need to find out if that user is
dialling the correct Calling-Station-Id....so the question is how do we
proxy to another radius together with limiting that particular user from
dialling to a set of numbers..

does this work? or do you have any suggestions in mind?

<Handler Calling-Station-Id = /123445 | 91836724912 | 913240123/ ,
Client-Id=/202.202.202.202/>
    <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host  ********
                Secret  *******
                AuthPort
                AcctPort
    </AuthBy>
</Handler>

p.s.
follow-up: how do we bind to NO PORT...i mean how do we reject
completely a user....say for
example....NOT BINDING TO AN AUTHPORT OR NOT BINDING TO AN ACCTPORT?

that's all i guess
thank you
hope you can reply soon

Lloyd Brian V. Dagoc