(RADIATOR) Problems with Bay 8000 RAC

Sergio Gonzalez sagonzal at sky.net.co
Fri Jul 6 18:51:40 CDT 2001

Hi there.

I got some problems trying to make a bay 8000 RAC to receive and send the
appropriate data from/to the radius radiator server. First problem, when a
ppp session starts for a particular user in radiator (that has a static IP
address, sent via Frame-IP-Address), the bay 8000 RAC doesn't care about
it, and just puts an IP address from its own dynamic pool. I got the same
radiator listening and serving to other 2 RASes without problems when using
that specific user. The other problem I've is when the session stops, the
bay 8000 RAC doesn't send the speed used by the user ( the receive speed
used by the user). Instead of that info, the bay RAC doesn't send anything
(I got just nulls).

Somebody has an example of the particular attributes I've to use in order
to make the Bay 8000 RAC to take care about the
Framed-IP-Address and send back to radiator - in accounting stop packets -
the speed used?.

PD: Sombody here in this list has a good example of a config.annex file?.
If someone, please send me a copy to my email address. I really appreciate
if someone can give a hand with that file.

Thanks.

Sergio Alejandro Gonzalez
Director Operativo
SkyNet de Colombia.