(RADIATOR) Problems with Bay 8000 RAC

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jul 6 23:38:49 CDT 2001

Hello Sergio -

I have no direct experience with Bay hardware, but it sounds like
either a software version or a software configuration issue on the
NAS itself.

You can see what attributes the NAS is sending by turning hexidecimal
packet dumps on in Radiator with a trace 5 debug.

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au