(RADIATOR) need help in configuring ipass proxy

Mike Blancas mblancas at mozcom.com
Tue Jul 3 07:55:35 CDT 2001

our previous ipass installation was using AuthByIPASS since the use of
this is deprecated and we're upgrading our ipass server, I decided to use
AuthByRadius and proxy the request the ipass roaming server. The
installation of ipass for incoming requests is already working fine.
Question is how can we configure the ipass server for outgoing request.
where do I put the secret in the ipass roaming server? the ipass server is
already a client to the radiator radius server, but how do I proxy
requests.

--
Mike B.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au