(RADIATOR) Radiator and Roaming

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 4 02:48:25 CDT 2001

Hello JC -

You would specify different AuthBy clauses for local and roaming users.

Something like this (using Handlers):

# define Client clauses

<Client .....>
	Identifier iPASS
</Client>

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy ....>
	Identifier CheckLocalUsers

<AuthBy ....>
	Identifier CheckRoamingUsers

<AuthBy RADIUS>
	ProxyToiPASS

# define Handlers

<Handler Client-Identifier = iPASS>
	AuthBy CheckRoamingUsers
</Handler>

<Handler Realm = *****>
	AuthBy CheckLocalUsers
</Handler>

<Handler>
	AuthBy ProxyToiPASS
</Handler>

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au