(RADIATOR) Radius feature

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Dec 20 16:13:24 CST 2001

Hello Chairath -

Both Radiator and Radmin can be easily configured for both of these services.
The main question is how are you going to recognise the users who subscribe
to the different packages?

For package A you can use the "Time ..." check item.

For Package Prepaid you can either use special usernames in the Radmin
RADUSERS table, or you can add additional tables (something like RADCARDS and
RADCARDUSAGE) expressly for this purpose.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au