(RADIATOR) Radius feature

Chairath K chairath at lensodatacom.co.th
Thu Dec 20 04:29:05 CST 2001

Hi All,

Our marketing require to launch a package like these in future

- Package A , an account of this package will use free ( no time deduction) when log on in specific time (e.g. 00:00-06:00)

- Package Prepaid , we can decide what will be the number and the face value of cards. Customer can purchase it to log on our system . Depending on the time they spend on the Net and Usage table definition , the proper amount of money or time quota will be decuted from their credit each time the customer use the account.

So Radiator and Radmin have a plan to develop these features in future or not?

Regards,

Chairath