(RADIATOR) SQL Accounting, without Auth

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Dec 7 17:36:41 CST 2001

Hello Andy -

Instead of using a <Realm> clause, use this:

# define Handler for accounting starts and stops only

<Handler Acct-Status-Type = /Start|Stop/>
	AcctLogFileName /path/to/my/file
	<AuthBy SQL>
</Handler>

<Handler>
	<AuthBy INTERNAL>
		AcctResult ACCEPT
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>

Note that the AuthBy INTERNAL is only available in Radiator 2.19, but you can
get the same result by using an AuthBy FILE.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au