(RADIATOR) a newbie

Yoga Nandiwardhana ap-yoga at id.mweb.com
Thu Aug 16 01:54:41 CDT 2001

hi all, i'm a very-very newbie here. actually i'm a computer science student
currently an apprentice at an ISP. and here they introduce me to radius, and
radiator, specifically. I've got some problems and hoping ppl here would
help me.

i'm trying to manipulate the packages sent by a forwarding radius server so
that the a customer's used time sent is being converted into a unit, and
when it's received, it is again converted into time. i'm doing this because
the units may vary between servers.

thanks for anybody who would help and sorry if my question's too silly or
simple..

Yoga Nandiwardhana

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au