(RADIATOR) a newbie

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Aug 16 02:53:13 CDT 2001

Hello Yoga -

On Thursday 16 August 2001 16:54, Yoga Nandiwardhana wrote:
> hi all, i'm a very-very newbie here. actually i'm a computer science
> student currently an apprentice at an ISP. and here they introduce me to
> radius, and radiator, specifically. I've got some problems and hoping ppl
> here would help me.
>
> i'm trying to manipulate the packages sent by a forwarding radius server so
> that the a customer's used time sent is being converted into a unit, and
> when it's received, it is again converted into time. i'm doing this because
> the units may vary between servers.

I would suggest you start by reading the Radius RFC's that are included in
the Radiator distribution in the "doc" directory.

You should also read the Radiator manual in the same directory.

Then you should have a look at the example "hook" code in the file
"goodies/hooks.txt" to see how to write custom code for use with Radiator.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au