(RADIATOR) AuthLDAP2.pm patch

Carl Litt carl at execulink.com
Wed Aug 15 23:43:49 CDT 2001

Just found a little bug in AuthLDAP2.pm from Radiator 2.18.2, so I'm
supplying a fix.

When processing AuthAttrDef "request" items, if the LDAP attribute was
multi-valued (such as objectClass), Radiator would only store the first
array value in the RADIUS attribute.  This is inconsistent because
LDAP doesn't guarantee the order of return values (nor should it).

My patch stores all LDAP attribute values into the specified RADIUS
attribute in the request as a comma-separated string.  (Sorry, no diff):

In Radius/AuthLDAP2.pm, I changed line 454:

$p->add_attr($attrib, $$vals[0]);

to this:

$p->add_attr($attrib, (join ',',@$vals));

Carl Litt