(CATOOL) CATool install failure - MySQL has gone away

Chip Rosenthal chip at unicom.com
Sun Apr 4 20:33:07 CDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 06:04:26PM -0800, Paul Kiely wrote:
> I'm attempting to install CATool 1.2.6 on a RedHat 9
> system with the following ancillary software installed
> on the box:

At this time, we've verified CATool operates properly in the following
Red Hat(ish) environments:

	Red Hat Linux 7.2
	Red Hat Enterprise 3.0
	Fedora Core 1

Apparently there is some problem unique to Red Hat 9.  We're going to
setup a testbed so we can get the product verified in that environment
too.  We'll try to get that done quickly.

--
Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/catool/
Announcements on catool-announce at open.com.au