[RADIATOR] missing documentation for Handler parameter: UseRequestContext

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at uni-ulm.de
Wed May 10 06:17:29 UTC 2023

Hi Heikki,

I'm studying the source code and reference documentation (again) because
I want to authenticate against the privacyIDEA (2FA) server. There is a
module for FreeRADIUS for this, but as you know I am a longtime fan of
RADIATOR ;)

I need to cache some state between requests for the first and the second
factor and I see that the Radius::Handler already has a parameter
*UseRequestContext*, but this parameter is not documented.

Is this parameter for internal use only?

PS: I know the module Radius::Context and eventually I will use it in
hooks, but before I try this solution I want to understand if
UseRequestContext is really not available for the user.

Best regards
    Charly