[RADIATOR] missing documentation for Handler parameter: UseRequestContext

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at uni-ulm.de
Thu May 11 19:31:03 UTC 2023

Hi Alex,

thank you very much for your reply. It's interesting and instructive,
but not truly the point I asked for.

The question to Heikki was about the missing documentation for the
Handler parameter *UseRequestContext*.

I know the RADIUS challenge-response mechanism defined in the RFC with
the state attribute, but sometimes I need much more context between the
two authentication stages in our 2FA (MFA) solution with privacyIDEA.
For this I can use the Radius::Context package, this is also used in AuthOTP

But anyway, I'm just curious about the  *UseRequestContext* parameter in
der Handler and for what it will be useful.

Best regards,   Charly