[RADIATOR] Using Radiator:Configurable in hook

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Oct 12 10:39:35 UTC 2023

On 10.10.2023 12.28, Jan Bělina via radiator wrote:

> try this:
>
> &main::setVariable('serverIP', '10.10.10.6');
>
> Regards,
>
> Jan Bělina
>
> Dne 09. 10. 23 v 9:48 Dubravko Penezic via radiator napsal(a):
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to change dynamically variable defined in config.conf
>> file like :
>>
>> DefineFormattedGlobalVar serverIP 10.10.10.5

Just a quick confirmation that Jan's method is correct. This is what
happens when the configuration file has DefineGlobalVar or
DefineFormattedGlobalVar. The latter simply expands any '%...' specials
first and then callse main::setVariable() with the expanded value.

Thanks,
Heikk

--
Heikki Vatiainen