[RADIATOR] UNS: Re: Using Radiator:Configurable in hook

Dubravko Penezic dpenezic at srce.hr
Tue Oct 10 18:42:37 UTC 2023

Hi C.,

depend if my RADIUS server is or isnt final destination of that request
:) ...

Long time ago I use Lucent/Navis RADIUS software , and from my point of
view it was most capable, clear to understand and follow authentication
procedure. It would be simple add module, and variable will be flow
together with request.

Thanks for your point, it is advisable to clean RADIUS request from all
unnecessary attribute before you send it to some other RADIUS servers in
hierarchy.

Regards,
Dubravko