[RADIATOR] Promethues Metrics Exporter

Kelsey Cummings kelsey.cummings at sonic.com
Tue Jun 29 19:42:39 UTC 2021

I'm curious if anyone else has put together a Prometheus metrics
exporter for Radiator other than the solution shown here to hijack the
PageNotFoundHook in ServerHTTP.  I suppose there's nothing wrong with it
but it looks like it would also be trivial to patch it directly into
Radius::ServerHTTP with/without some new config variables.  We're new to
radiator so not sure just how easy it is to get contributed patches into
a release.

https://www.mail-archive.com/radiator@lists.open.com.au/msg00840.html

--
kelsey.cummings at sonic.com                 sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way