[RADIATOR] Debian Bullseye support ?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Aug 17 16:08:59 UTC 2021

On 17.8.2021 11.47, Patrik Forsberg wrote:

> I recently, today, upgraded one of our radiator machines to Debian
> Bullseye and everything worked as it should except when I tried to start
> Radiator.
>
> It fails for the radiator-radius-utilxs_2.3-1 package with “
> lib/Radius/UtilXS.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched
> (got handshake key 0xce00080, needed 0xed00080) “.
>
> So.. my question is if you have any plans to release a Debian Bullseye
> package for “utilxs” ?

Yes, we actually talked about that yesterday: add it to testing, make
sure the non-binary deb packages work with it and then compile the
binary UtilXS for the new Debian release.

The sources are for UtilXS are available with Radiator downloads, so if
you are in hurry, you can compile it. Look for Radius-UtilXS-2.3-1.tgz

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen