[RADIATOR] Perl modules for DUO auth

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Oct 7 14:41:28 UTC 2020

On 7.10.2020 3.14, Steve Phillips wrote:

> We are trying to setup DUO authentication using the example given in the
> goodies file and it is needing a few perl modules;
>
> HTTP::Async
> Net::HTTPS::NB
> Test::HTTP::Server::Simple
>
> I’m really trying not to break the package management system by
> installing perl modules manually, would anyone know if there are rpms
> for RHEL 7 (alternate package repos are also fine) that would provide
> these dependencies?

One option might be to download each module and then unpack each of them
to a location such as /opt/duo-mods

Radiator's el7 systemd unit file already has entries that set
EnvironmentFile. If you create such a file and put something like below
in it, it could solve the problem with loading the modules.

For example:

[hvn at centos7 ~]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/radiator
PERL5LIB=/opt/duo-mods/HTTP-Async-0.33/lib:/opt/duo-mods/Net-HTTPS-NB-0.15/lib

If I remember correctly, none of the dependencies that are not available
as RPMs need to be compiled and using them directly from their source
directories should work.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.