[RADIATOR] Perl modules for DUO auth

Christopher Bongaarts cab at umn.edu
Wed Oct 7 13:29:56 UTC 2020

On 10/6/2020 7:14 PM, Steve Phillips wrote:

> We are trying to setup DUO authentication using the example given in
> the goodies file and it is needing a few perl modules;
>
> HTTP::Async
>
> Net::HTTPS::NB
>
> Test::HTTP::Server::Simple
>
> I’m really trying not to break the package management system by
> installing perl modules manually, would anyone know if there are rpms
> for RHEL 7 (alternate package repos are also fine) that would provide
> these dependencies?

We installed the packages manually into a local radiator-p5lib directory
and set the PERL5LIB environment variable to point there.  We did this
once on a development system then copied the resulting directory to test
and prod servers.

I would also be interested if these dependencies are available from
public repos...

--
%%  Christopher A. Bongaarts   %%  cab at umn.edu          %%
%%  OIT - Identity Management  %%  http://umn.edu/~cab  %%