[RADIATOR] Using Stored Procedures with AuthbyFreeRadius

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Jan 16 19:41:56 UTC 2020

On 16.1.2020 20.55, Brandon Shiers wrote:
> Well for some reason I don't think my custom start query is being honored, I commented it out and I'm doing testing on a dev box with NTRADPING and get the following failures:

Note the Acct-Status-Type. It triggers AcctOnOffQuery. See RFC 2866 for
more, but in short, this and Accounting-Off are for the NAS itself.
Handling these can be useful when the NAS supports them.

> Code:       Accounting-Request
> Identifier: 48
> Authentic:  <146><127><140><229><207>C!8<138><152>a<161><233><132><228><212>
> Attributes:
> 	User-Name = "testwyo"
> 	Acct-Status-Type = Accounting-On

> I had this prior but was getting the same error. I ran it uncommented the first time obviously.:
>
> #         AcctStartQuery "UPDATE radacct SET \

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.