[RADIATOR] Using Stored Procedures with AuthbyFreeRadius

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Jan 16 17:45:57 UTC 2020

On 16/01/2020 18.21, Brandon Shiers wrote:
> Can I call Stored procedures in AuthbyFreeRADIUS as per the below
> article (setup for FreeRadius itself):
>
> https://www.netexpertise.eu/en/networking/freeradius/daily-accounting.html
>
> I am using mysql as the database backend and I do have the stored
> procedures created.

The pre-defined queries in AuthBy FREERADIUSSQL can be re-configured as
needed.

Because accounting handling in this AuthBY mainly calls the Acct*
queries, procedures should work. I haven't tried it myself, so please
let us know how it goes.

SQL quoted User-Name is available as %0 special variable and attributes
can be quoted with something like %{Quote:%{Acct-Session-Id}} as needed.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.