[RADIATOR] Strange behaviour with FarmSize 0

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at globalconnect.se
Tue Dec 8 08:44:03 UTC 2020

Hello,
I had a bit of a problem while debugging a issue with AuthBy RADSEC so I went from FarmSize 5 to FarmSize 0 to eliminate any farm issue but that seem to trigger some odd behavior.
Instead of proxying the request to any of the Host's specified in <AuthBy RADSEC> it started to send the request to 127.0.0.1 for some reason ?
Nothing but FarmSize was changed so that is what triggered this.

I can also confirm that setting FarmSize to 1 keeps the "correct" behavior so it seem to the the number 0 triggering this.

Is this a "bugg" or working as intended ?

(The reason for using FarmSize 0 is because I have FarmSize as a variable so I wouldn't have to change the configuration more then necessary)
---
Best Regards,
Patrik Forsberg