[RADIATOR] Issues with VSA

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Aug 31 12:57:54 UTC 2020

On 7.8.2020 13.58, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:
> On 5.8.2020 3.40, Hugh Irvine wrote:
>
>> This works in the configuration file:
>>
>> DictionaryFile %D/dictionary,%D/dictionary.canopy161
>>
>> BUT this doesn’t:
>>
>> DictionaryFile %D/dictionary, %D/dictionary.canopy161
>>
>> The space gets interpreted as part of the second file name.
>
> I did a review of config parameters that allow syntax similar to the
> above. Most of them, such as AuthPort, ignore spaces and I think there's
> no reason why DictionaryFile shouldn't do so. Lets get this and the
> other cases updated for the next release.

This now works with and without spaces. There were also a small number
of other parameters, such as syslog options flags, that were updated
too. The change is already in 4.24 patch packages and will be part of
the next release.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.