[RADIATOR] Issues with VSA

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Aug 7 10:58:31 UTC 2020

On 5.8.2020 3.40, Hugh Irvine wrote:

> This works in the configuration file:
>
> DictionaryFile %D/dictionary,%D/dictionary.canopy161
>
> BUT this doesn’t:
>
> DictionaryFile %D/dictionary, %D/dictionary.canopy161
>
> The space gets interpreted as part of the second file name.

I did a review of config parameters that allow syntax similar to the
above. Most of them, such as AuthPort, ignore spaces and I think there's
no reason why DictionaryFile shouldn't do so. Lets get this and the
other cases updated for the next release.

Thanks,
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.