[RADIATOR] hook return question

Dubravko Penezic dpenezic at srce.hr
Mon Sep 16 05:29:06 UTC 2019

Hi Hugh,

thanks for respond, but it isnt question what RADIUS service need to
respond upon RADIUS request which is describe in RFC indeed.

My question is relate to Perl code which is execute on any Hook in
RADIATOR. In many examples Hook code finish just with return in some
return some value, or two.

To have correct Hook code i would like to learn what is correct way to
finish Hook Perl code, and do some short cut if is possible.

Regards,
Dubravko