[RADIATOR] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Problem with Radsec connections

Pedro Simões psimoes at fccn.pt
Thu Nov 7 15:27:30 UTC 2019

Hi,

This server is a brand new machine  with a new CentOS. We are using
version 7.6

[root at cv-radius ~]# cat /etc/centos-release
CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)

Also i have added the lines

[system_default_sect]
MinProtocol = TLSv1.0

to the file /etc/pki/tls/openssl.cnf and the problem still remains.

Pedro Simões