[RADIATOR] Reminder: Radiator team at TNC 2019, Tallinn, Estonia 17 - 20 Jun - Workshop 20 Jun

Jaakko Stenhall jjs at open.com.au
Tue May 21 11:01:07 UTC 2019

Hello all,

We just wanted to remind about the TNC 2019 in Tallinn where Radiator team is also available for meetings. Please see the message below with further info.

If you like to attend Radiator workshop 20th June, please register here: https://eventr.geant.org/events/3122

---

Welcome to meet Radiator team at Tallinn, Estonia 17 - 20 June during TNC 2019 conference (https://tnc19.geant.org/)

Our team will be present in TNC 2019 from Monday to Thursday in the event, and we are happy to have a meeting on any Radiator topic. If you would like to have a private meeting, please fill out the meeting form at:

https://radiatorsoftware.com/meet-us/

In addition, on Thursday 20th June we are having a Radiator technical workshop. You are welcome to attend - registration is already open at:

https://blog.geant.org/2019/04/23/register-for-the-radiator-technical-workshop-side-meeting-tnc19

Agenda for the workshop:

9:30 – 10:00 Introduction, what’s new with Radiator
10:00 – 11:00 Using Radiator to ensure better SP/IdP connections to eduroam/govroam
11.00 – 12.30 Meet the Radiator developers: Radiator tuning and configuration hints, questions, answers, feature discussion, use cases

Looking forward to meeting you in Tallinn!

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales, Open System Consultants / Radiator Software
jjs at open.com.au
+358 45 1378505