[RADIATOR] AuthHEIMDALDIGEST and defunct kdigest processes

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Feb 15 10:49:04 UTC 2019

On 12/02/2019 17.29, Johan Wassberg wrote:

> When do you think this can be included in any package? In the next version or
> patches? (Not sure what qualifies as a patch or as a fix for later version…)

It's in patches soon, I'd say early next week, and will be part of the
next Radiator release. Patches include fixes, fetures, etc. that will
together becom the next release. In other words, to follow development,
you may want to see downloads every once and while.

The work we have done lately with packaging includes making packages
between full releases more easily available. This should make it easier
to test specific changes one is interested in.

Thanks for your help with this!
Heikki

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.