[RADIATOR] Radiator and AuthLog SQL on Centos 7

Dubravko Penezic dpenezic at srce.hr
Wed Dec 11 07:37:14 UTC 2019

Hi Roberto,

I run few very busy RADIUS servers, and all use MySQL/MariaDB with
RADIATOR DB connector on Centos 7 without any issue.

Regards,
Dubravko

On 12/10/19 2:36 PM, Ullfig, Roberto Alfredo wrote:
> Ah yes, I also suspect an issue with a seldom used connection being
> closed by the mysql server. The radiator server is to be put into
> production in January so I'm expecting the issue to go away once it gets
> a full load of authentication requests. Thanks!
>
> ---
> Roberto Ullfig - rullfig at uic.edu
> Systems Administrator
> Enterprise Architecture and Development | ACCC
> University of Illinois - Chicago

Dubravko Penezic
Information Systems and Applications Department
SRCE - University of Zagreb University Computing Centre, www.srce.unizg.hr
Dubravko.Penezic at srce.hr, tel: +385 1 616 5555, fax: +385 1 616 5559