[RADIATOR] Radiator and AuthLog SQL on Centos 7

Ullfig, Roberto Alfredo rullfig at uic.edu
Tue Dec 10 13:36:53 UTC 2019

Ah yes, I also suspect an issue with a seldom used connection being closed by the mysql server. The radiator server is to be put into production in January so I'm expecting the issue to go away once it gets a full load of authentication requests. Thanks!

---
Roberto Ullfig - rullfig at uic.edu
Systems Administrator
Enterprise Architecture and Development | ACCC
University of Illinois - Chicago