[RADIATOR] "IgnoreIfMissing" required?

Alexander.Hartmaier at t-systems.com Alexander.Hartmaier at t-systems.com
Tue Aug 27 15:28:54 UTC 2019

Hi Heikki,
you mean Christian?
My idea was to add an IgnoreIfMissing to all AuthBys and configure AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileIgnore.

Best regards, Alex

T-SYSTEMS AUSTRIA GESMBH
TCO Local Network Factory
Alexander Hartmaier
Operation Manager Authentication
Rennweg 97-99, A-1030 Vienna
+43 57057 4320 (phone)
+43 676 8642 4320 (mobile)
E-mail: alexander.hartmaier at t-systems.com
http://www.t-systems.at
http://blog.t-systems.at

BIG CHANGES START SMALL – CONSERVE RESOURCES BY NOT PRINTING EVERY E-MAIL.

T-Systems Austria GesmbH, Rennweg 97-99, A-1030 Vienna
Commercial Court Vienna, FN 79340b
Notice: This e-mail contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
and then delete this e-mail immediately.