[RADIATOR] Radiator TACACS+: How to log authorizations of user commands?

BeheerInfra-OT at kpn.com BeheerInfra-OT at kpn.com
Thu Aug 15 12:29:03 UTC 2019

Hello fellow Raditor AAA users,

We like to setup logging of Tacacs+ command authorization. We were only able to find Authentication an Account logging examples.
Authentication successes and failures in a single line log entry would be a great feature, instead of having to re-reading a complete user session in /var/log/radiator/radiator.log to find out which commands where used.

Regards,

Jan Gerrit Kootstra
On behalve of KPN ACN Present BeheerInfra Services.