[RADIATOR] LDAP: dereferencing searches

AYANIDES, Jean-Philippe jpayanides at prosodie.com
Fri Sep 21 15:57:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'd like to use LDAP2 mechanism to get clients attributes from LDAP (with the directive "clientlistldap").

But one of the attribute returned by the ldap search is a DN (syntax 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.12) I would like to dereference.

So well, I am looking to the way to dereference that DN, in order to get attributes from the linked object.

With ldapsearch, I used to run for example:

    ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -E 'deref=memberof:radiusReplyItem' '(serverhostname=myNAS)'

But with LDAP2, I do not know how to do it. There is no keyword similar to the keyword "filter" designed to add the extending searches...

Can anyone help me ?

Jean-Philippe