[RADIATOR] Check for Client-Id with regexp ?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Sep 18 13:27:45 UTC 2018

On 17/09/2018 17:25, Patrik Forsberg wrote:> Hello,

 > Resolved this issue myself :)

Good to hear it's working. See the reference manual for the details, but
in short, you could use CIDR notation with Client, for example
10.0.0.0/24, or IdenticalClients, if you need to have multiple similar
clients.

> [0-9]{1,3} doesn't work tho so my final solution is
> NAS-IP-Address = /10\.0\.0\..*/
> as check item.
> Or
> "
> username1 Password=luser1,NAS-IP-Address = /10\.0\.0\..*/
> "

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.