[RADIATOR] TOTP authentication with Oracle

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jul 31 06:15:55 UTC 2018

Hello Denis -

The first thing to do is upgrade to the latest Radiator 4.21 and test again to verify that there is still a problem.

After that, we need to see a copy of your configuration file together with a complete trace 4 debug showing what is happening.

It would also be useful to know what versions of PERL modules you are using for DBI, DBD-Oracle, etc.