[RADIATOR] TOTP authentication with Oracle

Denis PAVANI d.pavani at cineca.it
Mon Jul 30 13:43:20 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am trying to setup totp authentication using google authenticator.

We use Oracle as a backend DB, which is perfectly working for
accounting. When using totp, I got errors, an accounting failure and
then radiator crashes (test instance, Radiator 4.16)

Last line in the log is

Mon Jul 30 15:33:26 2018: DEBUG: Query to 'DBI:Oracle:db105.dbc':
'select secret, active, pin, digits, bad_logins, accessed,
last_timestep, timestep, algorithm, timestep_origin from totpkeys where
username='user'':

The same query done on commandline using sqlplus works.

Could you share any suggestion?

Best regards.

Ing. Denis Pavani

DSET - Gruppo Tecnologie
CINECA
via Raffaello Sanzio 4 20090 SEGRATE MI
Tel: +39 02 26995.348
skype: d.pavani.at.cineca

“In my experience there is no such thing as luck.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi