[RADIATOR] Multiple Users in a Flat File

Robert Fisher robert at sitestar.net
Tue Jan 16 22:36:12 UTC 2018

AuthFILE's findUser only supports searching by the username, the check
items are
processed later when deciding to grant authorization or not -- if you
want to send
different reply items based on a check item, you can either do that by
specifying
it in a Handler or AuthBy clause in conjunction with AddToReply or
AddtoReplyIfNotExist.

Alternatively, you could probably do this in a PostAuthHook.

Robert Fisher
Systems Administrator
Sitestar Internet Services