[RADIATOR] Multiple Users in a Flat File

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Jan 16 22:10:47 UTC 2018

I’m guessing this has been answered, but my Google skills are failing me today.

I need to return different RADIUS attributes to devices based on the client identifier.

I tried making the entries in the users file like this:

#
# rasauser is used by netinisight to log into controllers and Airwave as a read only user
#
# AMP Servers
lu_rasauser User-Password = “secret”, Client-Identifier = AMP_Clients
        Session-Timeout=0,Aruba-Admin-Role="Admin"

# WLAN Controllers:
lu_rasauser User-Password = “secret”, Client-Identifier = Aruba_WLAN_CTRL_Clients
        Session-Timeout=0,Aruba-Admin-Role="read-only"

But it appears that it always only matches the first entry in the file.

Is there as way to to do this?

Thanks.
-Neil