[RADIATOR] MessageLog for Server RADSEC and AuthBy RADSEC seems to logg incoming only

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Sep 6 12:19:18 UTC 2017

On 1.9.2017 19.33, Karl Gaissmaier wrote:

> Works well with my wrapper for text2pcap and mergecap, now I can debug
> it with wireshark like a pro.
>
> Will you ship the wrapper script in the goodies directory in one of the
> next next patches or needs it refactoring from OSC?
Hello list members. This script is now in Radiator 4.19 patches and will
be in the next release.

Thanks Charly!

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.