[RADIATOR] DefaultRealm definition

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Fri Dec 8 12:14:34 UTC 2017

If you have a DefaultRealm under a client definition, at what point is the “Realm” attribute populated?

I have a prehandler hook that looks for realmed vs non-realmed users, and it never appears that get_attr yields Realm populated?

Under a client definition, if a user does not log in with a @realm, does the defaultRealm definition re-write the username to include it?

I have a NAS where all users do not log in with a @realm, and trying to determine the best way to get that realm in Prehandler hook. It looks like maybe looking at the username for @?  The attribute “Realm” does not seem to get populated with what’s in defaultrealm.

--
inoc.net!rblayzor
XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net