[RADIATOR] Server RADSEC, StatusServer, configuration parameter missing

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at uni-ulm.de
Wed Aug 9 14:40:40 UTC 2017

Hi Radiator team,

there exists the global cfg param:

StatusServer (off, minimal, default)

and in the Client clause there exists the Client specific StatusServer
param again.

ServerRADSEC is a different 'Client' channel with StatusServer requests
coming in. It is desirable to set the amount of StatausServer replies
explicit within Server RADSEC.

Currently I use a workaround, I set the global param to 'minimal' (now
used by Server RADSEC) and change it for some Clients xxx to default.

This isn't kiss.

Regards
    Charly

--